BRIGGS & STRATTON AND STA-BIL COLLABORATE TO HELP IMPROVE ENGINE HEALTH & FUEL EDUCATION
Briggs & Stratton, the world’s largest manufacturer of small engines for outdoor power equipment, and STA-BIL, America’s #1 selling line of fuel stabilizers and ethanol treatments, are joining forces to help homeowners protect their small engines and keep them running smoother and longer. STA-BIL® fuel additives are the official fuel treatments of all Briggs & Stratton® engines.
We will work together to share with you, our customers and/or outdoor power equipment owners, the importance of using an ethanol treatment and fuel stabilizer to help combat problems related to stale gas and issues ethanol blended fuels can cause to small gas-powered engines.
It’s a little known fact that gas begins to degrade in as little as 30 days and moisture from today’s ethanol-blended fuels can cause engine corrosion. Stale, untreated gas clogs your engine’s fuel system, resulting in poor engine performance, hard engine starts and costly repairs. Treating your fuel prevents these engine related problems.
STA-BIL 360°® Protection™
- America’s #1 ethanol treatment
- Prevents engine corrosion caused by moisture in today’s ethanol blended fuels
- Stabilizes fuel for up to 12 months
- To keep fuel fresh, add 360 Protection every time you refill your gas can
- America’s #1 fuel stabilizer
- Prevents carburetor gumming and varnishing eliminating the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Stabilizes fuel for long-term storage up to 24 months
- To keep fuel fresh, add Storage to fresh gas before refilling your gas tank and storing your equipment